Teen driving risks are real. Though we’ve all had the experience of being a new driver, we don’t always remember the challenges and anxieties that came with it. Your teen needs your help to stay safe on the road. Your involvement can make a difference.
Car crashes are the leading cause of preventable death for teens. Are you ready to keep your teen driver safe? Get started here with the Safe Driving Guide for Teens and Parents!
- How to Communicate, Set Expectations and Limitations
- Understanding Teen Risk Behavior
- Experience Behind the Wheel (Graduated Driver Licensing)
- Shocking Statistics
- Eight Danger Zones
- Parent/Teen Driver Contract
- How to Communicate (with your Parents)
- Seeking Out Different Avenues to Get Driver Training
- How Does GDL Work?
- How to Gain Experience on the Road
- Keeping Yourself Safe on the Road
- Buckling Up: Why Should I?
- Driver Log for Hours/Weather Conditions
The Safe Driving Guide for Teens and Parents is an all-encompassing safety guide that will help you sort out all of the questions and issues that may arise when your teen gets behind the wheel. The guide also includes a driver log sheet to help track the hours and weather conditions during which your teen is gaining experience on the road.